Discover your golf brain and get your handicap down with mental golf training
- Feel nervous with a group of people on the first tee watching you?
- Change your ball if you have to tee off over the water?
- Worry about the bunker if you have to chip over it?
- Get annoyed if your ball is lying in a divot?
- Berate yourself if you miss the putt?
- Relax and learn to get your golf brain “in the zone”?
- Lower your handicap harnessing your golf brain?
- Learn how to take charge of the gremlin in your head so it no longer sabotages your game?
- Discover how to stay calm with mental golf training?
- Eliminate bad habits and mental golf mistakes?
Mental golf training for your golf brain
Match Play Book – perfect for the upcoming Grade & Pennant Season
- Gain the edge over your opponent
- Discover how to stay in your zone
- Learn how to calm the gremlin when you are down 4 holes
Ultimate golf retreat 2015 a resounding success
Please email me if you would like to be wait listed for next years retreat. firstname.lastname@example.org
3 days of professional teaching from 3 of Australia’s best golfing experts; covering swing tips, mental tips and golf fitness tips. The second Ultimate Golf Retreat was a resounding success and if you don’t want to miss out on next years event please email me to go on the wait list to be one of the first to be notified when we have the date and venue sorted. email@example.com
Here are some things the participants had to say:
This programme is a must do for golfers. Three experts on golf, mind & body, all valuable and rewarding lessons. I loved every aspect of the weekend and look forward to taking it all out to the practice area and the golf course. Joy Battaglia
I feel very privileged to have been part of such a unique experience. I enjoyed every aspect of the programme and have come away with new skills and enthusiasm My sincere thanks Anne, Tracy and Trish…..it truly has been…’The ULTIMATE Golf Retreat’
I found the three days spent with Anne, Trish and Tracy extremely positive bringing together mind, body and swing in an informative and flowing way. My game will improve excercising these three skills with the mental and written cues that I’ve been given
Don’t miss out on being the first to know about next year’s retreat: email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org